I’m a constant work in progress, but I’m making progress. Through lots of trial and error, heartaches and overcoming, trying and failing and trying again- I’m becoming more and more confident in who I am and why I’m here.
I’m starting this blog as a place to share the things I’ve learned in my quest for health, wealth, and happiness.
Here’s a random list of things you’ll probably find here on She, Confident-
- Recipes and meal ideas for keeping it clean and healthy on a busy schedule
- Book reviews and recommendations
- Family life
- Real life stories about health issues many women face but few attempt to conquer
- Things I’ve learned running a successful sales business for the last 15 years
- Seriously I really don’t know- if you know me at all you know there’s really no telling what I’ll end up saying….
I believe a lot of dreams die when we choke on our own voices. I want to take the words from my heart and get them out into the world, and this seems like a good place to get started.